A secret garden

A secret garden
Peaceful haven

Friday 10 October 2014

Ooops... and freebie chart!

I'm not dead, honest!

Looks like I've forgotten about this blog for a bit again.  I'm going to try and post monthly from now on, if nothing else.

Anyway, I had an AMAZING time in Africa, and more than one of those photos will be finding their way into cross stitch charts!

Talking of cross stitch charts, I've decided that I want to release a few of my artwork pieces and photos as charts.  This first one is a freebie, a mini version of 'Wish upon a Star' - the full version of which will be released shortly.

You can find and download the chart here (click the image to open a new window):

Wish upon a Star mini Cross Stitch chart by Averil White



Enjoy, and happy stitching!

2 comments:

  1. I've added this to NCCIH under "Resources" it's so wonderful :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your freebie is a real beauty, I might have to try that some day ^_^

    ReplyDelete