A secret garden

A secret garden
Peaceful haven

Wednesday 16 July 2014

One of THOSE days.....

Considering I've only had the odd hour here and there to work on this, it's actually still coming on well. I'm about an 1/8th of the way there, if not slightly more.

In other news...

The normally technically savvy whizz kid did something ridiculously dumb today... I somehow managed to delete a massively important file at work. Of course, it's in the shared area, so it doesn't go into the recycle bin. I had to call IT support and get them to reinstate it from the back-up. I emailed them the file location it used to be in, and then proceeded to shut down my computer to finish work..... Only to fine the file open on my desktop, so all I needed to do was hit 'save'! Boy, did. I feel dumb! I had to ring back IT and let them know (to raucous laughter from the other end of line) and then tell them I was going home before I broke anything else.

And I'm going to be now before I break anything else.... I just snapped my sewing needle. This really has been one of THOSE days!!

3 comments:

  1. We all have them. Hopefully tomorrow will be better for you. The flower is coming along nicely though. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Cow! What a day! The rose looks beautiful though if that is any consolation :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. When those days happen, I blame the heat, and it's been taking a lot of blame lately, hope tomorrow works out better.

    ReplyDelete